- Take the N2 into the city from the airport.
- As you ascend Hospital hill (hospital to your right), choose the left feed to the city, De Waal Drive – not Nelson Mandela Blvd.
- Follow this dual carriageway (it’s the upper road into the city) until you get to a bridge over the road you’re on. This is Jutland Rd bridge and you take the left off lane just before the bridge.
- Follow the road (Mill St) past the Gardens Shopping Centre and then bear left when the road splits. You’ll get to a T-junction, stop sign.
- Turn left into Upper Orange St, up to the mountain.
- Then first right into Camp St. Follow Camp St (it might be signed Kamp) over 2 traffic lights and up the hill until you hit another T- junction.
- Left into Kloof Nek Rd and all the way up to the circle at the top. At the circle, the first left is to the cableway station and the next (almost straight through) is the Camps Bay Drive down into Camps Bay, which you follow.
- The second right is Geneva Drive and you follow this down almost to the ocean.
- Near the bottom end of Geneva Drive, there is a long downhill straight with no houses on the right (seaward) side. Near the end of this straight is a small road to the left – which is Blinkwater Rd.
- Drive into Blinkwater Rd and the house is at the end of the road.
- The driveway/garage to the left is not ours, so just call us when you arrive and we’ll open the garage which is down the lane to the right.